Re: To the friendly folks at BOINKS

I use to submit backdated invoices for exactly that same reason. And for
the most part, it worked like a charm.

Before Rollins sold out to ADT, I had 5+ years of outstanding invoices
with Rollins. It turned out that Rollins corporate had no idea their
branch manager was hiring subcontractors to get large commercial jobs
done on time. So when I finally had to go to arbitration to settle the
past due invoices, I brought along paid invoices with the Rollins check
stubs neatly attached to each paid invoice...Well it turned out the
branch manager had a secret fund he used to push the invoices through
locally...The ADT attorneys looked at my paid invoices and asked for
copies. 5 minutes later their attorneys said I would get full payment
plus 40 percent extra for the 5+ year delay...boy that was a nice payday
when it finally arrived. The extra 40 percent more than covered my
attorney cost.

Jim Rojas