Re: ELK-Guard wireless GSM alarm system

"ABLE_1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:_sidndnZvOmnq0banZ2dnUVZ_oOnnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Robert,
>
> Since you seem to have a little extra insight on this unit.  Please answer
> if you can the following questions.  It is easier to ask than it is to
read
> all the docs to determine the answers.
>
> 1)    Do the wireless transmitters have proper supervision??
>
> 2)    Can the unit be Downloaded remotely in anyway??
>
> 3)    Can the unit be Downloaded on site in anyway??
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Les

1) The transmitters in my opinion were junk but they were supervised

2) Assuming they haven't changed the software you can download the dialer
but it was very poorly-written software AND after a certain amount of time
the dialer locked itself out permanently, I would hazard a guess that you
can't download it via GSM

3) If you can still do #2 then #3 is yes

4)