Re: Need Advices

On Mar 31, 3:50 pm, Red <RedN...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Doesn't it piss you off to realize how hard you're working to do the
> best for people and still come up a few dollars short at Christmas?
> Seems all the fuckin' thieves get rich in this business.

You know, I totally sense your frustration. I too have to admit to
dismay when I see the fast buck artists winning so often over those
quality companies who work hard to do the best for their customers.
It's one of a few reasons why I won't mind leaving this business in a
couple of years. But you know, when all is said and done, people
generally get exactly what they deserve, in both business and
politics. All anyone can ever do is keep their nose to the grindstone,
give honest, high quality work to each and every one of their
customers, and let the chips fall where they may. You can't control
the world, you can't control the buying public, you can only control
what you do and what you offer. Work hard, and try to also work
smarter than the next guy, but at the end of the day, if someone
doesn't see the wisdom of your approach, or allows themself to get
suckered in by the ADT's, Brinks, or Alarmforce's of the world, then
so be it. Stupidity is its own reward, and you can feel for them, but
it's always the customer's decision. As long as you did your best for
them, then you really have nothing to be ashamed of. After that point,
after you gave it your best shot, simply move on....

It doesn't pay the bills, but at least when you get up in the morning
and look at yourself in the mirror, you can be proud of who you are
and the kind of business you run. And at the end of the day, you WILL
survive it all.....:))