Re: Need Advices

On Mar 31, 12:50 pm, "Christophe Pin" <ch....@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> I plan to install an alarm in my future house and I need some advices to
> make good choices....
>
> Actualy the house is under construction. So, if wired alarm is better than
> wireless, it's time to plan it.
>
> After this, I'll need advices to choose alarm model and options
>
> Thanks a lot
> --
> Now, you know the truth, Space Invaders are Backhttp://www.joachimgarraud.com
> L'invasion ne fait QUE commencer...

Sir, now that your home is being built is the time to properly pre-
wire it. Most companies will suggest you do this since any
professional company can do a far better and more comprehensive
installation job for you if they can use hardwired equipment, and you
have all entry points pre-wired for the alarm. Wireless equipment is
expensive and over the longer term more troublesome. I try to avoid
using it at all costs unless there really is no way to get a wire to
the location in question.

Decisions on options and make of panel will depend upon who you choose
to deal with. My suggestion (albeit biased) is to choose a small to
medium sized company in your area with a good reputation, over the
large mass marketers such as ADT, Brinks (and especially Alarmforce if
they exist in your area). However, having said that, get at least
three written quotes from the companies you choose before making your
decision. And don't make it solely on price !!

My website has loads of information for you if you care to spend some
time researching things although pricing in your area may not reflect
that in mine. The "basics" though are the same.....

Good luck

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada