Re: Need Advices

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C89327.FBE781C0

What is wrong with Alarm Farce....Sorry I meant Force....Does not =
everyone want the intruder in the house so someone accross the Country =
can talk to them while they are packing up your stuff?

>=20
> Decisions on options and make of panel will depend upon who you choose
> to deal with. My suggestion (albeit biased) is to choose a small to
> medium sized company in your area with a good reputation, over the
> large mass marketers such as ADT, Brinks (and especially Alarmforce if
> they exist in your area). However, having said that, get at least
> three written quotes from the companies you choose before making your
> decision. And don't make it solely on price !!
>=20
> My website has loads of information for you if you care to spend some
> time researching things although pricing in your area may not reflect
> that in mine. The "basics" though are the same.....
>=20
> Good luck
>=20
> R.H.Campbell
> Home Security Metal Products
> Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
> www.homemetal.com
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C89327.FBE781C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What is wrong with Alarm Farce....Sorry =
I meant=20
Force....Does not everyone want the intruder in the house so someone =
accross the=20
Country can talk to them while they are packing up your =
stuff?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; <BR>&gt; Decisions on options =
and make of=20
panel will depend upon who you choose<BR>&gt; to deal with. My =
suggestion=20
(albeit biased) is to choose a small to<BR>&gt; medium sized company in =
your=20
area with a good reputation, over the<BR>&gt; large mass marketers such =
as ADT,=20
Brinks (and especially Alarmforce if<BR>&gt; they exist in your area). =
However,=20
having said that, get at least<BR>&gt; three written quotes from the =
companies=20
you choose before making your<BR>&gt; decision. And don't make it solely =
on=20
price !!<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; My website has loads of information for you if =
you=20
care to spend some<BR>&gt; time researching things although pricing in =
your area=20
may not reflect<BR>&gt; that in mine. The "basics" though are the=20
same.....<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Good luck<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; =
R.H.Campbell<BR>&gt; Home=20
Security Metal Products<BR>&gt; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada<BR>&gt; =
</FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.homemetal.com";><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>www.homemetal.com</FONT></A></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C89327.FBE781C0--