Re: Double Cyliner Entry Set

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

>>  I don't mind sharing with responsible dealers and we're not competing for
>> the same customers anyway.
>
> , but I could be.  Its not that hard...

Feel free to do so if it suits you.  Getting started is not hard at all.
You're right about that.  Keeping it going and making it grow is a bit more
challenging though.  In any case, if you ever want that source just ask.  They
do a nice job for me.

> ... I'll probably have a larger product line (different categories of
> merchandise) with specific URLs routed to a particular
category.

A larger product line?  You're kidding, right?  My online stores currently
have over 235,000 products and, taken together, half a million pages.  TTBOMK
they're the most diverse websites and certainly the most diverse e-commerce
sites in the industry.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass