OT: Double Cyliner Entry Set

Double Cyliner Entry Set

I am looking for a standard brushed aluminum commercial lever set with
double cylinders.  Always locked.  It is for an outdoor gate.  No exposed
screws when assembled.  Schlage would be preferred to standardize with the
rest of the site, but is not absolutely required.

The application is not a code violation so please, we don't need to hear all
that, other than to mention that for many applications it very well could be
as it could create entrapment situations.

Bob La Londe
The guy who decides who we do business with.

The Security Consultant
PO Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366

(928) 782-9765 ofc