Re: Installers in Kentucky beware of HB-41

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : mCkEj.7677$Nr1.1813@xxxxxxxxxxx
> "G. 'Cracker' Morgan" wrote:
>>
>>> It's not rocket science though.  Anyone with a
>>>modicum of tool skills and a bit of patience can do install their own
>>>security
>>>alarm system.
>>
>> Hahahahaha....  There it is.
>
> I should have mentioned that only people capable of holding a job should
> undertake installing an alarm.  All others need not apply.

Hummmmm that would be why you dont install anymore, and that you dont have a
job for the last how many years ?

you had to build a website to get money from poor guys that were thinking to
upgrade there supervised system and putting them at risk of having there
contract null so that you can still have some income..

we do understand now why you have such a good bbb record!

who could have a good bbb record when they cant keep a job...