Re: Need A Brinks Manual?

G. Morgan wrote:

> Did I say "Fuck You" yet?  Oh, Fuck You.  Guess what else is on that drive
> Bassey?  It's your FAQ files that you seem to have misplaced.  You left your
> /images directory browsable on your old site, I have the .zipped Robohelp
> compilation and the HTML too.  Wanna buy them?

They wouldn't be worth much.  You can download a good deal of those
pages from the archives.  Besides, a lot of the material was gleaned
from USENET posts.  There's a good deal of plagiarized material there.
It would require a lot of effort to "rework", and you'd have to track
down the original sources to get permission for use.  I suppose it could
be done.

__
Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com

"It only implies that I don't sit back and let you post more false
accusations without responding." -  Robert L. Bass