Cuban needs security system

Hallo everyone. My name iiis Fidel and I am looking for a burgular
alarm for my hacienda near Guantanamo Bay. Seence I leeef public life
I weel be living there permanently.I am afraid that the preesoners
there might break out and come into my house. I theenk that preek
George Bush bring those crasie people here just to fuck wees me. What
I do to heeem?
I call Jeem Rojas because he no leef to far from here. But he no
answer the telephono.

JEEEEM! Please call me. I am afraid. Jeuw can reach me at 1-800 COME
MIERDA. I know our money iis no good in America but I pay jeuw wiss
Havana Cigars. Raul say hallo and say eets ok jeuw no Cuban. Puerto
Ricans are welcome. (some of my best friends are Ricans)

I call A.D.T first but they no habla espanol. I call Breenks and they
gave me jeur name. We haf only one chitty alarm company here so please
call. I wait for jeuw.

Sanks berry much,
Fidel and Raul