What's up with our water?

I just read that the AP did a story about all kinds of drugs in our
drinking water. They treat the waste water and then dump it back into
the reservoirs and some of the drugs people piss wind up at the tap. I
always thought that everytime I flushed the toilet all that stuff went
out to sea and found its way down to Brazil. Since they're so much
into "scat" I didn't think they would mind.

Anyway, now I know why that i drive a dus feller is so fucked up. He
must drink a lot of tap water.

As for me (the only one sane here) the only time I want to taste piss
is when I'm eating some pussy.