Re: Vatican lists "new sins"

I always wondered why convents and orphanages were always built so close
together.
It must have something to do with a good ass pounding.

"Roger W" <allucan8@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Mar 11, 4:55 pm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roger W wrote:
> > So I'm reading this article in Reuters. Now the Vatican has some new
> > sins for us. (Like I didn't have enough problems).
>
> > Now, polluting the earth and genetic manipulation are new sins.
>
> > Well, how about a Catholic nun beating the shit out of a young boy for
> > pissing on a hot radiator in the school hallway after eating asparagus
> > just to make the place stink?
>
> What has asparagus got to do with it??

Frank asks:
What does asparagus have to do with it? Try this:   Eat a bowl of
asparagus, wait about an hour or two, find a hot radiator and piss on
it. If you still don't get it, have your sinus checked.

One word of caution.........I hope I can go to Hell. They hate that shit.