Re: Vatican lists "new sins"

On Mar 11, 4:55=A0pm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roger W wrote:
> > So I'm reading this article in Reuters. Now the Vatican has some new
> > sins for us. (Like I didn't have enough problems).
>
> > Now, polluting the earth and genetic manipulation are new sins.
>
> > Well, how about a Catholic nun beating the shit out of a young boy for
> > pissing on a hot radiator in the school hallway after eating asparagus
> > just to make the place stink?
>
> What has asparagus got to do with it??

Frank asks:
What does asparagus have to do with it? Try this:   Eat a bowl of
asparagus, wait about an hour or two, find a hot radiator and piss on
it. If you still don't get it, have your sinus checked.

One word of caution.........if you don't want your ass beat,make sure
there are no Catholic Nuns nearby. They hate that shit.