Re: Need A Brinks Manual?

Robert L Bass wrote:

>"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> "G. Morgan" <no_em@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> remailer
>> will
>>>
>>> You're a fucking idiot Bass.  You don't know how anonymous remailers work,
>>> else you wouldn't make such a ridiculous statement.  Now go on and tell me
>> I'm
>>> wrong because I can't wait to go into details.
>>
>> Depends on the remailer, where its located physically, and what he did
>> before using it to anonymize his IP address.
>
>Regardless if he used 10 remailers to hide, if they want to spend the time and
>effort they can work their way back, one search warrant at a time.

Yeah right - a search warrant for a civil case, not gonna happen you stupid
fuck.  Besides it doesn't matter, even if they got a warrant to search a US
based remailer the logs (if they still exist since most are destroyed every
day) would only show the mailer before that.  The next hop is almost certainly
in a different legal jurisdiction, making a second warrant that much harder
(if not impossible) to obtain.

--

-G