Re: Need A Brinks Manual?

Roland Moore wrote:
>> You'd never go back to chickens
> I hear there coming out with a special section in Victoria's Secret.
> Chickens wearing underwear is hard to understand since their pecker is on
> their face.
>> and sheep.
> I guess a thrill with four on the floor isn't just about vintage
> automobiles?

Sheep, chickens, Jake's grand-daughter...  It's all the same to Bass.
He's one sick, twisted individual.  Man...  talk about "hate" making you
sick...

--
Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com

"It only implies that I don't sit back and let you post more false
accusations without responding." -  Robert L. Bass