Re: Reusing old siren with new alarm control box

Thank you both for your reply and expertise. I guess it's not worth
the trouble/time/money to experiment the old siren given the risks and
uncertainty involved. I guess I will live with the internal siren or
buy a new siren if I decide to install one in the future.