Re: home alarm system?

"Doug" wrote:

> The default master code will be in the installation manual. If the default
> master code has been changed then you will need to default the entire panel
> and reprogram the system from scratch. If the lock out feature hasn't been
> enabled then defaulting the panel is a straightforward procedure. If the
> panel really is a DSC 1500 and not a DSC 1550 then I'm not sure if it even
> had an installers lockout feature.

The first thing the gentleman needs is the correct manual.  He can get that
from Jim Rojas or I can send him one if he wants.  Jim stores tens of
thousands of manuals on tech-man.com.  I keep a few hundred of the more
frequently requested ones around in case a client needs one.  I don't charge
for manuals.  Although Jim's site is a pay site, I think he'll send a free
copy to a homeowner if the gentleman requests one.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics