AlarmFarce operators actually threaten the burglars...

?A Leamingotn area customer of ours just had his Alarmforce system
installed yesterday. He called to say he already had a break-in today
through a locked window. The intruder set off the Motion Sensor, and it
appears that our 2-way voice operator in the Central Monitoring Station
successfully voice threatened the burglar out before he had time to
steal anything. Customer was contacted at home by us, and came to his
business to see the smashed window, and that nothing was stolen."

"Voice threatened"??...  "Attention Burglar.  Go ahead, make my day"...