Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

On Jun 16, 9:47=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > But you're making the rest of us ill.
>
> > --
> > js
>
> > Cut the RED wire. No...wait!
>
> RHC: Two aspirins and a shot of good whiskey might help. Then you
> won't care ! Or better yet, don't read it

Now see that?

You DO understand how that works. And here I thought you were too
stupid to understand that since  your "friend" had instituted that
"attitude" of not giving a shit what others wanted in ASA,  that now
"his" attitude" can be applied to anyone else who decides they want to
voice an opinion. The same "attitude" that he's created and left
behind for years, in Usenet. And why not?

You'd rather it all come from him and no one should get upset about
it ............ right?

It's obvious why you're so pussy whipped.