Re: 2 Partition DSC 1864 Smoke Detector Question

The reset part of this is what has been bugging me.  I want the remote
building smoke detectors on a separate zone from the main building
detectors, so that I can tell which building has an alarm.  But I'm
perplexed on how to handle the reset function.

Mike Schumann