2 Partition DSC 1864 Smoke Detector Question

I am installing DSC 1864 Alarm Panel with 2 partitions to provide security
in two buildings.  I am using 2 wire smoke detectors, directly connected to
PGM2 in the panel in the main building.

I am running a 4 wire cable to the remote building for the second keypad and
a PC5108 Expansion Module.  I also want to put in a couple of smoke
detectors in the remote building.

What is the best solution for providing smoke detectors in the remote
building?  Can I use 4 wire smoke detectors and wire them into a zone on the
PC5108 or do I need to do something else?

Thanks,
--
Mike Schumann