Re: AlarmFarce operators actually threaten the burglars...

On Jun 27, 12:20=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman wrote:
>
> > RHC: Sounds like a good tag line for a new AlarmFarce ad.......:)
>
> Unfortunately I didn't come up with it... =EF=BF=BDI've heard that "finge=
> lickin' good" is actually a registered trademark of KFC. =EF=BF=BDThere a=
re a
> few other common phrases out there that you're actually infringing on
> someone's copyright by saying. =EF=BF=BDWhen the new copyright law is
> introduced, I wonder if they're going to train special "police" to
> enforce it...

Maybe central stations should begin employing psychologist for
operators. They could talk the burglar down, so that he felt bad about
what he was doing, which would cause him to dial up 911 and turn
himself in.