Re: DVAC - Line..Canada

Thanks AJ,
We have ordered several DVAC lines in the past, these are not new to us. We
have used Europlex panels in the past but I don't want to go down this path
with them again. My local Tri-ed/DSC contacts could not confirm if they
still had a ULC Dvac panel...
I am also hearing rumour that I/P monitoring will likely not get UL
cerification so I am trying to hold out till some clarity is shed on this
whole DVAC situation, Ma Bell has continually threatened to discontinue it's
DVAC offering but nothing yet has taken it place...Yes GSM is a good fit but
not in all application especially where antenae placement is not optimal...

Again, thanks for the info