Re: Need for pool

On Jun 9, 8:54=EF=BF=BDpm, Joe <s...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> I had licensed installers working for me long before I got the L1 [low
> >> voltage electrical contractor's license].
>
> > Isn't that like an unlicensed person operating a plumbing business and
> > saying, "Don't worry, I may not have a license, but my employees do."
>
> and then using that time period as his work experience requirement when
> applying for a license, then lying on the app to get his license by
> failing to mention the unfortunate felony conviction.

Lookit. He's just a fucking scum bag and continues to prove it
everytime he posts here. He continues to lie, and forgets that most
everything he lies about can be Googled and put in front of him,
proving him wrong.
He's a disgusting piece of shit and as shiftless and demented a misfit
as ever there was.

Even the fact that he has the time to post to this Newsgroup flys in
the face of how busy he says he is. As anyone can see, he get's little
enough business from this group but he continues to lie about the
Kajillion customers he has and the amount of business he does. If he
were as busy as all that, how important could it be to him to spend
time here disrupting ASA and getting shit on every day by all the very
people he hates and who hate him. So again, he's caught in another
lie.

The world and ASA will be a much better place with out him. What a
laugh we'll have about all the ridiculous contradictions his life was
made of.