Re: Pool job

On Jun 11, 11:35=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote=
:
> Some coward hiding behind a pseudonym wrote:
>

> > And that, folks, is called "defamation per se."
> > I thought you took some business law classes. =EF=BF=BD You should know =
better.

> Worthy is truly presidential material. =EF=BF=BDHe has the ethics of Nixon=
, the
> intelligence of George W Bush and the morals of Bill Clinton.
>
> --

That is not a trustworthy response from you.

It's obvious that you have no idea of what any of those
characteristics entail.

So tell us ...... now that Hillary (and Billy) are out of the
running ........ Heh heh heh heh

So .....who's yer favoright ..... give it all away, negotiate with and
hand the middle east back to the terrorists and Iran,  get oil
independence (without using our own natural resourses and maintaining
the high tarrifs on sugar based alcohol fuel) deplete the military,
raise taxes, recind the second amendment, give  free medical,  social
securtiy and unemployment  to all the illegal aliens .....
candidate   ....... now?

Lemmmie guess ........ hmmmmmmm   Ralph Nader??