Re: FS : off topic here ?

On Jun 17, 9:20=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote=
:
> "Matt Ion" wrote:
>
> > It's a fact that Bass relies on.
>
> Actually, the so-called "FAQ" on Mr. Olson's website is not really a FAQ,=
 much
> less a set of rules. =EF=BF=BDIt was a suggestion submitted by someone wh=
o hasn't
> participated in ASA for many years. =EF=BF=BDNo one voted on it and none =
of the ISPs
> which own Usenet ever gave it recognition. =EF=BF=BDThe reality is that a=
lmost without
> exception, no one adheres to the ideas in that page, including Mr. Olson =
and
> the above poster.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

NO ............ ACTUALLY, ...... when the group was set up, you
decided that you weren't going to follow the outline of behavior that
the founder Steve Ryckman had proposed for participants of ASA.
Although for the first two or three years every one tip toed around
your instigative and inciteful behavior, eventually people had enough
of you and started giving you back your own type of nastyness. Through
the years you have methodically and deliberately and at every
opportunity disrupted and literally destroyed this group by your
disgusting and arrogant conduct. Now, there is NO reason at all, to
make any attempt at civility in the aftermath of your calculated and
explict intent to do only what YOU want to do without any
consideration for the FAQ or for what anyone else wanted this group to
be.

So be it. Now it's not anything that either you or anyone who comes
here wants it to be. As anyone can see, there is no organized plan to
make it that way ..... it's that way because each individual who has
participated in this Newsgroup long enough knows EXACTLY what it is
that you are and what you have been the cause of. Not only in this
Newsgroup but in all the others you have participated and ruined in
the past .... which can be proved and you cannot deny. If  you would
have behaved and tried to get along with others and not tried to force
your way in this group, things would be a lot different. You've
learned that you can't have your way without consequences. Just think
what it could have been like here, if it wasn't for you. We'll get to
experience that ...... soon.

But you can be sure of one thing. You can be sure it will stay the way
it is now, for as long as you are alive to witness it. Which wont be
long now.