Re: alarms compatible with XL4600SM keypad

"attica" wrote:
> Ok experts,
>
> What alarm board do you recommend that would work with my existing XL4600SM
> keypad?  My current board is locked out so need replacement.

The FBII model XL2T is compatible with your keypads.

> Or do you think I should replace the whole system?

No.  While it's pretty basic stuff, the replacement panel is very inexpensive.
All of the other components will be compatible.  Don't spend a lot of money
replacing everything unless it's all bad.

> any advice is greatly appreciated.

It's up to you.  Any professional alarm dealer can replace the panel for you
or you can DIY if you prefer.  The former is simpler although you'll probably
have to sign up for monitoring if you with a pro.  If you like to DIY I'd be
happy to provide the panel and any manuals you need.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics