Re: alarms compatible with XL4600SM keypad

On Jul 25, 6:01=EF=BF=BDam, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=

wrote:
> this is a trick question right?
>
> --
> **Crash Gordon**

Let's see.

Hey guys, my car isn't working anymore, but the starter is still good.
Anyone know which car I could buy that would match the starter from my
old car?  Oh! Oh! and I just bought tires for my old car too. So does
anyone know of a car I could buy without a starter and tires?  Oh! Oh!
and I'll bet the radiator and gas tank lids are good too.

Ya know .....the more I think about it ........ wait a minute, I'll be
right back. I'm going to check on a few more things.

I'll really appreciate your professional help on this