Kill my phone line?

I've been reading about the Uplink, Skyroute, etc and I would like, if
possible, to tie this into my z900 panel and abandon the landline.
I understand that I must choose a monitoring co that handles Uplink (or
Skyroute, etc) and reprogram the z900
Am I correct so far?
I'm not an installer, but I have experience programming the z900, as
well as troubleshooting addressable and non-addressable alarm systems
So, what module(s) would I need to accomplish this?
The only place I could find the Uplink pdf install and user manuals is
on a pay site, so I gave up
I won't buy anything until I can see the manuals first. It's the only
way I can be sure that it can be done, as the promo literature is
completely useless
Thanks
Joe
jposi at gmail dot com