Re: Kill my phone line?

You wouldn't have to reprogram the Moose, just use the siren output voltage
to trip the Uplink. Keep in mind you won't get any zones only "Burg" "Fire"
no details. Then you'll need a secondary (separate) Aux Power supply (2.5
amp min. is what I use) and another backup battery for the Uplink. The
Uplink will send Aux Power Fail and Low Battery for IT"S battery and AC.

It will test standard once a week IIRC, more than that you will pay extra.

Now, you just have to find someone to install it for you, since you as a
user will not be able to set up the Uplink account...and you'll still need a
CS to monitor it. Uplink is universal, so you should have no prob. finding a
CS, but you will have to do that through a licensed alarmco.

You won't be able to program Uplink unless you have an Uplink dealer account
btw.

And...keep your  cell phone on and charged all the time :-)

hth.

--
**Crash Gordon**