Re: OT: Cancer

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "tourman" wrote:
>>
>> RHC: Actually Frank, you have a very good point....
>
> I posted it in CHA and I stated my reason for doing so at the time.
> Cracker x-posted it to ASA hoping to incite more flames.

Your use of "Cracker" is going to "incite" just as many flames.  After
all these years, and in spite of the your original message, you continue
to position yourself at the centre of turmoil.  I would suggest you use
what time you have left constructively, Robert.  It's time to mend some
fences and tender some apologies.  "Keep fighting" doesn't mean "keep
flaming".