wireless cameras

I went to look at a job today at a big nursery outfit. something like 50
acres under production. I will have to spec out wireless cameras for them
as trenching would be a nightmare with all of the buries lines and pipes.
For the distances involved i am not sure what to look at. most of the
cameras will be around 2000 feet from the office. any one have any
suggestions?

--
Tommy Lee