Re: SCOTUS overturns DC gun ban

"Bob Worthy" wrote:

> Well, Tom has admitted to wearing tank tops, so the thong thing is either a
> rumor or your personal knowledge. Which is it?

I started the thread about tank tops years before you blundered into ASA after
one of my friends at ADI up in CT mentioned to me how Tom showed up wearing
one on the coldest day of the year.  It's been kind of a joke here ever since.
Tom admitted it because it was true.  He probably would have laughed if he
knew that I used to go around in a T-shirt all winter, too.

As to the thongs, you'll have to ask Tom.  Maybe it's true or maybe it was
just a joke.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass