Re: SCOTUS overturns DC gun ban

While I would normally find it disturbing that two old geezers from
Florida are engaged in a debate as to what I cover my balls with, I
find it more disturbing that at this moment knowing that there are
some in this group that are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to join
the fray.
And since none of you have the common fucking courtesy to explain what
you are saying to our non-English speaking members I'll do it.
Balls are what you refer to as "knackers", Doug. I'm sorry they
excluded you from the great debate.