Re: Fushion DVR

"Ned" <nedhart@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:de5602a9-ff8b-4852-82e0-5d8b2cf63a92@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I googled Fusion DVR from Honeywell. From what I have read, it appears
to run a Windows O/S. I think this is fine for browsing the Internet
but I am surprised it is being used for security applications
considering the less than stellar reputaion for stability and security
of the MS Windows O/S.  Do these Fusion DVRs have an established
customer base and good track record?

thanks

Ours havn't crashed in 5 years. Just because it's Windows-based doesn't mean
it will constantly blue screen