Re: Saddam Hussein and got the truth out of him

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Edmund Fitzgerald wrote:
>>
>> "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>> message news:uLMnj.22474$4w.6973@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>> Say Frank, I just saw the new Rambo movie and thought about you.  You
>> would really like this one.  Liberal passivist church do-gooders trying
>> to stop a 60 something year old Burmese civil war.  Check it out.
>

> I'm not a huge fan of Sylvester's so I have no idea what you're goin' on
> about.  Have you seen the latest "Die Hard"??

Not yet.  Do you recommend it?

I was joking when I said you would like the new Rambo movie.   Rambo has to
kill lots of
non-passivist bad people in order to save the lives of a group of
unappreciative passivist liberals.  I don't think you would find much to
recommend it.  No joke.