Re: Saddam Hussein and got the truth out of him

I knew we could count on the French coming to the rescue as always.
Why don't you read what it says it the interview? It is not a piece for or
against the war. Like the article says, the world never knew what Saddam was
thinking.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/24/60minutes/main3749494.shtml

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 479e5610$0$24104$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > FBI Agent George Piro tells Scott Pelley with CBS 60 Minutes how he won
> > the
> > confidence of Saddam Hussein and got the truth out of Saddam in a
> > seven-month interrogation before the Iraqi dictator went to trial and
the
> > gallows.
> >
> > I was wondering how Bass' buddies on the left are spinning the 60
minutes
> > interview from Sunday. It seems that Saddam's plan was to rebuild all
WMDs