Re: PR: Honeywell Video - Discotinued and Oversock Products

Way too much sour grapes. All Bass is doing is taking the items on the
Honeywell "Authorized Dealers ONLY" page
http://www.honeywellsystems.com/buy/hvs/op/index.html for Outlet Products
and linking it to the same items on his web site. Besides it Honeywell's
gear to stand behind (or not), and not really Bass' problem. And why get
excited over that stuff? It's some video stuff made by someone besides
Honeywell anyway. It just has the Honeywell name on it like the alarm panels
do. You remember the panels with the "over powered" 128 ma polling loop for
SIMs and such? Vista? I think that means view in Spanish. Vista, best in a
far, FAR view in my opinion.
Who knows? Maybe Bass is feeling the economic slowdown or is appealing to
those that might be. No matter what Bass says, I believe more folks in the
business (like the ones posting here) give him more buyers than from
anything he is posting here. If you get a detailed proposal (with parts list
and part number) from a reputable alarm or integration company, what's there
to keep you from visiting Bass and getting it cheaper from him? There are
always the cockroaches that go for that sort of thing. That is Bass' niche,
let him have it. Does anyone here really need or want that sort of customer?

http://westflorida.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=47&bbb=0653&firm=41001663