Re: NastyBurger Site Updated!!

"Non scrivetemi" <nonscrivetemi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

> All new:

I have to say there is not a lot of content there.

> * Guestbook

Sigh.  Come on.  How about a subscription list or something of people who
share your viewpoint.  Atleast call it something more interesting than a
guest book.  Maybe Bass Busters Club.  Sign up here.  Get your frenzied mob
all worked up.  Not, "...ho-hum.  Another guest book."

> * Audio of Goofy speak

Sigh again.  Nothing there, but somebody speaking in what sounds like
Vietnamese.  By implying that speaking like this is degrading you are
implying that the speakers of this language or somehow inferior.  It fails
as a slam against RLB, and unfortunately sounds more like a slur against
foreign language speakers.

> * ASA news ticker (Hard hitting news)

Well, I suppose this has some minor entertainment value.  Atleast you took
the time to copy some actual posts from ASA and put them in your news
ticker.  If you used an admin style interactive tool to do this so its easy
to add something it may become an staple in the diet of certain people who
like to hate.

> -- Play the Shoot Goofy Game!! --

How sad.  A paper target?  Geez.  In the spirit of true hate sites you
should show some blood and gore.  Maybe offer people the choice of a machete
to get up close and personal.

> More features coming soon.

If I were a fan of RLB hates sites I would hope so.  There is way to little
content here to be of any real interest.  If I were to rank it against some
of the real hate sites out there I'ld have to say this has more the flavor
of a guy busting a buddy's chops rather than a true hate site.  I've got
friends who are more insulting than that.  Really.

> Pinky's Epicurious Rodeo
> http://goofybass.byethost13.com/
>
> That is all.

And its not much.  This is way to earlier in your development to have made
announcements of a public offering.  It would be like Mr Bell offering
commercial bandwidth for internet service providers.  You have a lot of work
to do.

HATEOMETER
0----------------------10
  ^

TROLLOMETER (2)
0----------------------10
    ^

Please understand that as I have no personal dislike of RLB or for that
matter any member of this group I am about as impersonal an observer as you
are likely to get. (1)  That being said, you may get a more positive
response from other RLB hate group acolytes.   My response is more useful,
not being tainted by a predispostion towards your pooint of view.  In other
words, your hate site may be applauded by like minded individuals, but you
are extremely unlikely to sway any ambivelant third parties to your point of
view.

Note (1)  Well... I did have a strong distate for our former troll, Wireless
Paul.  Where is Paul anyway?  I kinda miss having to filter three of his new
pseudonyms everyday.

Note (2)  Note that I scored it slightly higher on the Trollometer.  I did
reply to the post after all.  Can somebody grab a pair of pliers and help me
get this hook out of my lip?