Re: J Rojas

On Feb 28, 7:15 pm, dliteful <dlite...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Feb 28, 5:52 pm, I brive a dus <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > To the guy bitching about panels and the keypad Cleopatra:
> > This is what happens when you're too fucking cheap to buy new
> > equipment. Used panels and keypad repairs? It's like shopping for
> > security products at a salvage yard. You should be ashamed of
> > yourselves and need to immediately remove any traces of yourselves
> > from the gene pool.
>
> To: I brive a dus,
>
> They stopped making the keypads years ago.  Therefore, the repair
> request.  Cheap, I am not!

RHC: Virginia, I am sorry you had to enter the lion's den that this
newsgroup has become !! In spite of the gruffness of some of the
If it was in my power to assist further, I would do so. And the sad
part is, I just recently threw out a whole pile of Moose panels and
keypads which I was saving for reasons that maybe someone could use
them.

In spite of the profanity, one of the other posters has a valid point.
It may be worth your while at this point anyway, to replace the panel
and keypad. These wholesale from $80 to $100 and retail for less than
$200 from a lot of sources. That way, you end up with a new modern
panel with a warranty (of a different make and model obviously) and
will have something you can depend upon properly. Kind of like the
situation with an old car when repairs start to mount up. At some
point, you just bite the bullet and replace the thing.

I'm sorry things don't seem to be working out for you. I am also
surprised that Jim has not responded