Re: Bass Burglar Alarms - Sitemap Page 8 of 474

Doug wrote:
> He does it for at least four reasons, not necessarily in this order
>
> 1 To piss Frank off

I had no idea I had "the power", but now that I know, I promise not to
let it go to my head.  :-)

> 2 To improve his search engine ratings

That's laughable (and definitely not going to work).  The latest
software Google uses to rank sites is a bit more "choosy".  Besides, in
order for a campaign like this to have any chance of success, he would
have to post the same crap to dozens of other newsgroups (many of which
would voice strong objections and perhaps file complaints to Google).
After all, it's called "spam".

> 3 To spool off messages from servers after he has made himself look even
> more stupid than usual.

Classical Bass.

> 4 Mark wouldn't let me put down reason #4

What'd he threaten to do if you did?  :-)