Re: OT: Usenet service help

G. Morgan wrote:
> Bob La Londe wrote:

>> I'm looking for a decent inexpensive (text only is fine) low useage
>> Usenet news provider.  All I have seen so far cost as much as a dial
>> up ISP.  Suggestions?

> Free accounts:
>
> http://www.motzarella.org/
> <clean feeds - posting privileges - some skipped articles>

I'm using this now since my ISP has YET AGAIN broken my posting to a
particular moderated group, and is expiring articles after only a
week... working very well for me, they have a healthy selection of
groups and good response (post-to-appear) times.  I haven't NOTICED any
skipped articles, but then I haven't been comparing to anything.  I'd
recommend giving it a shot.