Re: Quality alarm companis working in the Panama City Florida area

On Feb 12, 1:51 pm, "Bob La Londe" <nos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "tourman" <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> On Feb 12, 12:40 am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > "tourman" wrote:
>
> > > Yeah, a little...I do this every year....I love Florida....two more
> > > months of motorcycling and some of the most open gun laws in US.
> > > I'm having a ball competing with the US shooters I have met down
> > > here. And best of all, no snow or cold weather...:))
>
> > I think this weekend I might make a run -- maybe Gainesville if the
> > weather looks right.  When do you expect to be in my area?  It was
> > nice this afternoon.  I cut out a few minutes early and went to the
> > bank.  The sun felt great!  If you have time, we ought to take the
> > women for a ride up to Anna Maria Island.
>
> > Angela is hoping you and your sweetheart can have dinner with us,
> > too.  I fired up the grill this weekend -- made some incredible
> > porterhouse steaks for a dozen guests. [yum]
>
> > --
>
> > Regards,
> > Robert L Bass
>
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>
> > Bass Home Electronics
> > 4883 Fallcrest Circle
> > Sarasota =B7 Florida =B7 34233http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
> > Sales & Tech Support 941-925-8650
> > Customer Service 941-232-0791
> > Fax 941-870-3252
> > =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

> RHc:We'll be down in the Sarasota area on 18th March. However, my bike
> started to give me trouble the other day...serious surging and
> misfiring. I have to trailer it in to the dealer today to see if it's
> something simple or serious (ECU unit). Depending upon the cost to
> repair it, I may either have it fixed here, or trade up for a newer
> model, but if I do that, I'll have to wait until I get home. I'll keep
> you posted. As for a dealer in this area, I'll start calling
> around...thanks
>
> Might be worth a price check.  Some of the comments in VROC lately seem to=

> be indicating bike prices (atleast from Kawi) are much lower in the US.
> Enough to be worth going through the import headaches, or you could just
> register in Fla.
>
> --
> PROFILE LINKhttp://tinyurl.com/2rsp3v
> VROC #21909
> Current Rides (Yuma, Az)
> 2005 VN1600B2 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak
> 2001 VLX600 Honda Shadow (for sale)
> 2003 FLTR Harley Road Glide (wife's bike)
> 1981 CM200T Honda Twin (project)

RHC: Yeah, when I took the bike in this morning, I saw comparable
bikes to mine on sale for about $3K less than back in Canada. But at
first glance, the mechanic seemed to think it wasn;t much of a
problem...perhaps even a loose wire from when they previously
installed the tachometer. If I do have to spend more than $300 to have
it fixed, I will take it back with me and trade it in for a brand new
Gold Wing I am thinking. Those are $7K less down here than at home as
well, and with our dollar so good, THAT might really be worth the
hassle of the import process (which isn't easy or convenient,
especially if you have to fight over a warranty issue later on....
((...)