Re: Quality alarm companis working in the Panama City Florida area

"tourman" wrote:

> Yeah, a little...I do this every year....I love Florida....two more
> months of motorcycling and some of the most open gun laws in US.
> I'm having a ball competing with the US shooters I have met down
> here. And best of all, no snow or cold weather...:))

I think this weekend I might make a run -- maybe Gainesville if the
weather looks right.  When do you expect to be in my area?  It was
nice this afternoon.  I cut out a few minutes early and went to the
bank.  The sun felt great!  If you have time, we ought to take the
women for a ride up to Anna Maria Island.

Angela is hoping you and your sweetheart can have dinner with us,
too.  I fired up the grill this weekend -- made some incredible
porterhouse steaks for a dozen guests. [yum]

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics