Re: Quality alarm companis working in the Panama City Florida area

On Feb 12, 12:40 am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "tourman" wrote:
>
> > Yeah, a little...I do this every year....I love Florida....two more
> > months of motorcycling and some of the most open gun laws in US.
> > I'm having a ball competing with the US shooters I have met down
> > here. And best of all, no snow or cold weather...:))
>
> I think this weekend I might make a run -- maybe Gainesville if the
> weather looks right.  When do you expect to be in my area?  It was
> nice this afternoon.  I cut out a few minutes early and went to the
> bank.  The sun felt great!  If you have time, we ought to take the
> women for a ride up to Anna Maria Island.
>
> Angela is hoping you and your sweetheart can have dinner with us,
> too.  I fired up the grill this weekend -- made some incredible
> porterhouse steaks for a dozen guests. [yum]
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>
> Bass Home Electronics
> 4883 Fallcrest Circle
> Sarasota =B7 Florida =B7 34233http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
> Sales & Tech Support 941-925-8650
> Customer Service 941-232-0791
> Fax 941-870-3252
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

RHc:We'll be down in the Sarasota area on 18th March. However, my bike
started to give me trouble the other day...serious surging and
misfiring. I have to trailer it in to the dealer today to see if it's
something simple or serious (ECU unit). Depending upon the cost to
repair it, I may either have it fixed here, or trade up for a newer
model, but if I do that, I'll have to wait until I get home. I'll keep
you posted. As for a dealer in this area, I'll start calling
around...thanks