Re: ADT Strikes Again

secure15 wrote:
> http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyid=1312

What, no glassbreak on the glass door?

Anyone program their resi systems to sound a siren when the phone line
fails? I used to, but stopped when I found out how common it is for a phone
line to drop out for a minute or two at three o'clock in the morning. My
customers were not amused.

The motions were probably programmed stay/away. The only issue I see is why
the alarm didn't go off when he broke the glass door, since the article says
the system included glassbreaks.

--
js