Re: Bass Burglar Alarms - Sitemap Page 8 of 474

On Feb 24, 10:07=A0pm, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> --
>
> "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messag=

> > Mark Leuck wrote:
> >> And buddy consider it on the way!
>
> > Ummm... =A0Mark... =A0I don't think I'll call it. =A01-800-SPANK-ME just=
 doesn't
> > look right.
>
> Thanks Frank, now I'll have Roger calling me 24/7
>
> Doug

Don't hold your breath waiting.
Whata ya think I am? A perv or something? Sheeesh!

Every time I pull up behind a truck with a bumper sticker that says
"How's my driving"? call 1-800-EAT-SHIT, I think of a picture of two
Brazilian " scat freak" chicks I saw many years ago in "Screw
Magazine" doing their thing.
Maybe thats why bass goes to Brazil so often.