Re: Rumor about GE

> I heard an interesting tale from a source about GE. The buzz was that GE was
> unhappy with its security division and was looking to sell...

I heard a rumor that GE is planning to keep the security division going.
According to my unnamed source they're developing a dealer-direct program
which will eliminate sales to all other dealers.  There is buzz that they plan
to start selling online to DIYers as well.  Then again, maybe it's just a
rumor.  Maybe that's two rumors started in the same thread (not exactly an ASA
first).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass