Rumor about GE

Rumor about GE?
I heard an interesting tale from a source about GE. The buzz was that GE was
unhappy with its security division and was looking to sell. I don't know if
that was just one part of the security picture or the whole thing. To me it
sounded like GE wanted to get rid of all of it from the way this person was
talking. Comments from higher up the food chain said the purchase of the
security division was a "mistake". I guess it would be a mistake if you
purchased more than three separate access control companies all at once and
then ran at least two of them into the ground.