Holiday Wishes

I want to wish all of the regulars, as well as, anyone that may visit the NG
in the next couple of days a very safe and happy holiday season. Regardless
of our religious beliefs, it is the time of year to take a minute out of our
busy schedules to think of and pray for the less fortunate, the military men
and women that are not at home with their loved ones this year, and those
that have larger fights at hand with their own personal well being. May this
coming new year be bright for everyone.

Happy Holidays!!!!

Bob Worthy